Documents you need when applying for a Korean Visa:
1. Signed application form. Click HERE.
2. Original Certificate of Employment (COE).
3. Original Bank Certificate.
4. Photocopy of ITR (previous year).
5. Photocopy of Passport with relevant visas.
6. Original Passport.
1. You need to go to South Korean Embassy (122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig city 1634 Philippines).
2. First visit is to submit all your documents. Which will take about 10 mins.
3. Immigration Officer will give you a stub with the date on when you can claim the visa.
4. Second visit is to claim your passport with a :) or :( answer.
Tips! Tips! Tips!
** If you have at least one of the following visa - make sure that you tell it to the guard before getting your waiting number. There's a separate window for you. (Visas are : Schengen, US, Canada, Australia, among others). If those visas are on your recent passport, make sure you bring such passport with you.
** No visa fee required.
** Xerox machine, glue and pens are available inside the embassy.
So hope to see you again soon, Seoul. Indeed -- travelling does us good! -CMK