Friday 27 January 2012

BINONDO GIRLS

Chinese New Year! My friend Rose was soooo kind enough to cater an all-expense paid food trip galore with her friends. Words are not enough to let on how crazy last Saturday was. But we definitely enjoyed our food trip within the very (♥) of Binondo. Each stop is blog-worthy and you have to do this at least once in your life. Indeed, it's more fun in the Philippines. Let me take you to a film roll with these modest details of our food stops. Tasty Dumplings. Wan Chai. Eng Bee Tin. Crepe de Chine. CITea. All in Binondo!


This is what you call ... dimsum dreamland.
Binondo Girls - Literally!

2nd Stop. Affordable + Fulfilling!
Special Bread / Asado / Noodles / Porkchop
Binondo Church at Night
Crepe de Chine ... Last Stop.. Still eating at 9 pm!

Bubble Tea Chinese Style

Feeling Koreanas  

Good Times with Good Friends

I might not have everything I want in this life yet, but I am forever thankful to Jesus that He has given me an opportunity to feel how true friendship works. Bet you - I can hear my friends say *awww!* -CMK.


"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend." ~Anonymous

Share:

1 comment

  1. Dimsums and Korean foods! <3 Crepe de Chine sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig