Monday 6 February 2012

BLACK AND YELLOW

My trusty messenger bag just retired maybe I packed my things on her too much. :( Anyhow - it's time to make way for a new companion. *:) My friend Maya and I were strolling down the Greenbelt Alley when I spotted this 'black & yellow' goody. I'm always coming back to Charles & Keith due to reasons more than one. Personally, I loved their current season's style because it matches all the qualities I like in a bag. Here's my latest loot resume:

  • It comes with a long strap. (Perfect for Travel!)
  • Comes with Black, Beige, Brown. (Chose black since it's cleaner for me)
  • Yellow Gold and Matte Strap adds sophistication to an already classy ensemble.
  • This can handle documents, makeup kit, light clothes, anything!
  • You can use your BDJ coupon and they are giving a complimentary sample for Patchi Sweet Intention chocolate.

Overall, this bag made my Saturday Shopping Day a resounding success! -CMK
Details: Charles & Keith has branches in Greenbelt, The Fort, Rockwell Power Plant and Glorietta among others. :)

I




Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your bag! I wish I could buy one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we don't have Charles and Keith here in province yet, Belladonna and Secossana were my fave picks, Mom and sissy love them too, plus, they're readily available in SM Dept Store, tapos malimit din po sila magsale :)

    ReplyDelete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig