Tuesday 10 April 2012

MEET AND GREET ROUGE


I get it. You're probably wondering how, in this day and age, one soul opted to acquire a point-and-shoot camera instead of a well-adored DSLR. I am for cameras. I love taking pictures. I've weighed the pros and cons. And old school prevailed. 2 Things:

* Wallet friendly. Rogue's cost is only 33% of the price of a DSLR that I'm drooling for. Sure it may have a thing or two differences, but it serves my purpose. Which brings me on to my next point.

*Frequency and Ease of Use. How 'often' will I use a cam? If I'll be honest - answer is
"not-so-everyday-often". Also how 'heavy' or 'light' my new bud will be? You won't see me bringing the 'stuff' on a get-together, followed by some serious shopping. For obvious reasons. 


Moving on - I've learned that Canon holds the upper hand in terms of imagery. I'm not a believer of this brand until our Seoul trip (click here) with my dear friends. Lynne brought with her an SLR (worth drooling too, if I may add) and the pictures are super! And mind you, it's RAW. My old cam are handy but I always end up spicing the pics using Picassa. But with Canon, it's the best of both worlds. They're living up to their tag line... "Delighting You Always."

Meet Rogue. Digital IXUS 300 HS. 
By the way, Rouge is a french name for Red. 
Guess what's her color? -CMK.

http://www.canon.com.ph/PRODUCTS/DIGITALCAMERAS/IXUS/DigitalIXUS300HS.aspx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig