Friday 18 May 2012

SHU UEMURA'S KISS AND MAKEUP WORKSHOP (FREE!)

This week is a good week. Super! And just as I thought the mighty good vibes are dying down, I come across yet another happy news!

Presenting Shu Uemura's Kiss and Make Up Beauty Workshop! And here's the fun part!


It's FREE! 
Isn't THAT amazing?!

Life is so full of surprises.
We just have to eyes that see
and ears that hear!



Now the details! Following is an excerpt from their Ad:

You are invited to a kiss & make-up:it's all about the lips! beauty workshop with Carla Dunareanu, the international actress from the Kitchen Musical, and Patrick Alcober, shu uemura's internationally accredited make-up artist. Join them this Saturday at Shangri-La as they talk about beauty and a lot more! RSVP now to 0917-5245738 :)

To view an enlarged version of the poster above, read on!

Photo Credit : Shu Uemura Philippines
You can like their Facebook page by clicking HERE.
PS: They are confirming real time via text & FB Message. I just received their reply now.
It's a sweet serendipity since Jolly and I will be at the same mall to get the
Philippine Fashion Week (PFW) Tickets for me and my friends.
I need to say this. Lord, Thank You. I'm happy. Sincerely. Your little girl.

There's always a good reason to celebrate life. -CMK.
Share:

1 comment

  1. I wish I'd be able to attend on such workshops like this! Specially when it's FREE! :D

    ReplyDelete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig