Sunday 17 June 2012

PLAINS AND PRINTS SALE - JUNE TO JULY 2012


Mom and I were strolling one local mall near our vicinity
when I 'sniffed' something nice on the fashion alley.
Coincidence or not - I really find this saying relevant on most of my fashion sagas:

Kapag hindi hinahanap - lumilitaw! (At times, one finds what she doesn't look for).

Found a subtly-edgy pants and I scored one at 50% off.
Fashion Bliss. (^.^)

Details:
Sale runs from June 13 to July 1, 2012
Applicable on all Plains and Prints Botiques
For a minimum purchase of Php 2,000, BPI Credit Card holders get a 10% dicount coupon, valid from July 2,2012 to July 1, 2013.
They will also get a Zalora gift voucher worth Php 250.

Here's how my new pants look like.
Clue:
Mustard. Tapered. With Belt. Just the way I like it! The price?



It's Php 1,300 (regular price) for 50% - you do the math.
If your budget permits, once in a while, be kind to yourself.
As they say - somehow - it's the greatest love of all. -CMK
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig