Thursday 19 July 2012

A YEAR OF BLOGGING : CMK LOOKS BACK


Seems only yesterday when I geared up and officially 'try' blogging.
This whole idea of as if passing a daily essay paper perplexed me.
But the drive to share my thoughts and
feelings into the cyber world excites me!

This month marks my first year in blogging! I never thought I've come this far, seriously.
But this is not possible without you people inspiring me to continuously
tick Pinky's keyboard (click HERE). 

 Blogging is a whole new world. But like Princess Jasmine it can be a
shining, shimmering splendid experience.


Call Me Kristine (CMK)
it's a blog celebrating life and all happy things!
Consider this post as a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you guys. -CMK


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig