Friday 6 July 2012

MAYBELLINE'S FUCHSIA FEVER LIPSTICK REVIEW


I'll state the obvious. Fuchsia Pink is my color of 2012!
From Fuchsia Shawl in the City post (click HERE)
to Bright Pink Lips (click HERE) - there's no stopping pink.

On to my fave pink lipstick now.
I'd like you to meet : Maybelline's Fuchsia Fever Lipstick
I vividly recall our first meet up:
I'm determined to shell out like a
thousand bucks to have that pink-worth glaze (MAC),
good thing I passed by Maybelline.

I tell you - It's love at first swipe!
Some details:
- It is a matte lipstick.
- It's part of Maybelline's new breed of
color sensational lipstick.

CMK HAPPY THOUGHTS:
The pigment suits me well. You have that pale fuchsia and
you have screaming fuchsia, but with this product. It's just so right.
It's affordable. About Php 400.00. Good stuff!
☺Since it's matte, the staying power is super.
Sleek and Simple Casing. Take a look!

For smoother lips - try swiping Maybelline Baby Lip Balm
(click HERE), before applying the lipstick proper.


What about some Wishful Thoughts? And the entire color collection?

CMK WISHFUL THOUGHTS:
☻On this particular product - Nothing! It's just that
I wish there are couple "available" trendy shades
in the PH that suits yours truly,
like 
Peach, Nude, Red.
Photo Credit : Google Images

CMK THINKS:
This should be a classic Maybelline staple!
I even had the audacity to ask the Maybelline Lady,
"This won't be out soon, yes?"
"No. It's one of our latest. Why Ma'am?" She asked.
I whispered - "If this will soon be out of stock,
I might go buy 2 or 3 tubes to be safe!"
We just let on a giggly girly laugh.
It's funny how make up bring different girls together.
Go, try it! -CMK
Share:

4 comments

  1. Hi Kristine! It was nice meeting you at Belo Event. I hope we can bond again together because I really had fun talking with you. I like your blog btw and fashion alert! you should help me to style my clothes sometimes since I am just sticking to my guns which is classic haha! here's my blog anyway: http://sofiesalvador.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sofie! I am soooo happy to have known you! It's like you're my long lost sister. Time flies talaga when you're having fun! Thank you so much for your kind words. Wee - consider me an avid reader of your blog moving forward. Let's meet soon ha! Hugs ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. I like it! makes me want to buy one too!
    Have a great day!! :)
    xxKrisella

    http://lippiemonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krisella,

      Super nice shade. Till now it's my go-to lippie shade ♥

      Love lots,
      Kristine

      Delete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig