Thursday 30 August 2012

MANILA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR 2012

One Event YOU should not miss!
***
How far can your PHP 100.00 (approx USD 3.00) go?
That's one question that this event can answer amazingly!
It's shocking that I haven't made time for this event the past years
but now I'll see to it that I won't let it pass.

Going back to the question, well, all books are sold for only PHP 100.00
Types of books? Well, too many to count. You don't believe me?
Take a peek on past year's evidence.
***
Photo Credit : http://sumthinblue.com
***
Next question I suppose is the quality of books.
Well, I think the event being featured by ANC will prove its worth.
***


ANC Feature Last Year (2011)
***
My personal favorite amongst all the authors is Ed Lapiz.
I don't know how to put appropriate adjectives
into his books but this I am sure of,
you can become a nicer version of you!
Reading his books are so liberating and revolves around:
Enjoy your life without destroying it!
He's a natural comedian. Believe me.
You'll end up laughing while reading his punch lines on his book.
***
Books are eternal.
And I think this is a nice avenue to nourish our intellectual side (naks!)
So see you at SMX Convention Center!
And smart tip: You can start your Christmas Shopping there,
after all in the Philippines - Christmas starts at September. *wink! -CMK

PS: Details are listed on the first poster above. SMX Convention Center is just across SM MOA.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig