Tuesday 11 September 2012

CMK EATS (DRINKS) : STARBUCKS DARK ESPRESSO ROAST REVIEW

***
I remember one cool scene from an Indie film starring Eugene Domingo,
called Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank (click 
HERE)
where one conceited director brags about his trip to somewhere,
and he boasts of drinking a cup of EX-PRESSO.
Toot. There goes for some conyotic director who doesn't even
know how to pronounce the word.
But - that's just a movie. But if you're super yabang - I'd say the ridicule serves him right.

Having said my Indie intro,
our item for today is one of my happy thoughts - COFFEE!
Starbucks Coffee's Dark Espresso Roast. 


Details:
Price : Php 375 for 250 grams
Where to Buy? Any Starbucks outlet
You'll need a coffee-maker to brew this type of coffee.

CMK HAPPY THOUGHTS:
Caffeine craving -- satisfied! The dark coffee collection of
Starbucks bean definitely fixed my coffee needs for the day.
☺It's cheaper such a money saver compared to getting
a hundred bucks per cup every time.
☺They have a coffee seal that locks the flavor in even after opening.
☺It has that Just-Right-Caramel-Kick.
Tangy caramel meets strong robust coffee.  #Baam!

TIP: They have a coffee passport which entitles you 1 free bag,

on every 10 purchases within the year.
It's too late for me to collect since 2013 is peeping,
but I'll avail this money saver next year!

CMK WISHFUL THOUGHTS:
☻Wish that they have a mini-scoop that goes with the bag,
first time I attempted to prepare my cup - it's too bitter. Epp!
☻Can we have more selections of coffee flavors?
I'm dreaming of French Vanilla and Mocha Valencia variants.


CMK THINKS:
This is your perfect partner in the mornings.
And afternoons. And so on. Teehee!

Let me leave you to this coffee quote. -CMK.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig