Wednesday 19 September 2012

THE FACE SHOP BAKED SHIMMER BLUSHER REVIEW


Shimmer Blusher is usually a big thing every summer.
It's a subtler version of bronzers (faking that sun kissed glow).
My friends and I graced Seoul Korea last February, and admittedly,
that was the only time I've come across a real shimmer blusher.

The pleasant sales lady was struggling to orient us how it differs from blush ons
(which to my mind, they don't have much of a difference!),
I can see clearly how a dab of this could illuminate your face.

DETAILS:
The Face Shop Baked Shimmer Blusher
Available at: The Face Shop Botique
Price: About Php 1,000 (when purchased here in the Philippines)
Note: I got a bit confused because the same product
 is crazily lower when bought in Seoul.
Specific Color: 02 Coral Aura

CMK HAPPY THOUGHTS:
Value for Money. Using it for 7 months now
(yup - it's a mainstay on my kikay kit)
and there's no sign of its pan showing.
So I guess even when bought for a thousand,
it can be one good investment.

Brush, Mirror and the works. I have one friend who dubbed
this as a 'social mirror'. But nah, it's just that
the mirror is sleek and lovely to look at.
☺It compliments my skin tone.
Its job to illuminate one's face = check!


Here's how it looks like on one's face:


CMK WISHFUL THOUGHTS:
☻Brush needs to be cleansed frequent than normal.
Maybe because it's on the inside shelf (look at pic above),
the germs might be building up faster than usual.

CMK THINKS:
If you want to begin exploring the shimmer blusher world,
I think this is one nice product to try. However,
if money is an issue, I suggest that you try 
equally competent blushers. Tip: Some of it are made here locally.
 
Keep smiling. Keep blushing. (^^) -CMK
 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Quite expensive but a good investment. It's really great to invest money in a great & long lasting product. Korean products really have a great effect on our skin. :)

    ReplyDelete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig