Thursday 11 October 2012

BELLE DE JOUR (BDJ) FAIR 2012


More than just an invite post, I'd like to think of this one as a milestone note with my constant BFF. Here comes BDJ! One of my happy thoughts (and wish list) every year is to have my very own Belle De Jour (BDJ) planner. It was way back 2010 when I got my own copy. It was the perfect planner for me. And I'm sure more bellas can relate to this fact. I'd love to stroll down the memory lane and share with you this picture and post I published last year. Sigh! Time flies so fast.

Christmas 2011

To find out the reasons why we love BDJ, Click HERE.
And of course, year 2013 would be no exception.
In case you're not aware, gentle FYI:
considering all the freebies, the planner is technically free.
Freebies include a buy 1, take 1 ticket for a 4-hour hydrotherapy massage
at Ace WaterSpa, Bayo and Havaianas discounts,  
Free brewed coffee in CBTL, among many others.

The planner's layout is perfect for college students and working classes.
I personally write with purple, green and red sign pen for a colorful vibe.
Baby blue. Mint green. Baby pink. They're all around.
So chic, sophisticated yet presentable!


If you're excited to grab the 2013 BDJ Planner,
check these details:

 WHAT: Belle de Jour 2012 Fair
WHERE: SM MOA Music Hall
WHEN: October 14, 2012 (Sunday).
TIME: 10 am to 10 pm

To like them on Facebook click HERE.
To view their website, click HERE.

There are so many participating stores and 
personalities for this year's BIG BDJ Fair.
So if you don't have any plans yet,
why don't you drop by at SM MOA and have fun! -CMK



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig