Wednesday 5 December 2012

CMK SHOPS : ETUDE HOUSE (SM MAKATI)

Think pink, dainty and all girly stuff - there you got Etude House in a jiffy! This is one of my favorite reasons why I love going back to Seoul, Korea time and again (click HERE). Products from Seoul are waaaay lower than their price tag here in the Philippines!

On a lighter note, Etude House has the closest price similarity! My favorite products from them are their eyeliners. It has that crisp black swipe that makes any girl's eye POP! Very nice. Though, I should warn you, tricky to apply too!

Had some solo shopping one weekend and for the life of me, I can't remember where to find an Etude House in Makati. Good thing Jolly from The Red Lippie Adventures came to my rescue. I jokingly texted her:

"Madam, mas reliable ka pa kay Mr. Googs. Infer!"

For more beauty tips, drop by her site HERE. ☺

I landed on Etude House's gorgeous nook on this side of SM Makati. I bought the 2 items below. Their Oh!~m Eyeline (liquid eyeliner) and their Proof 10 eyeliner pencil. Both photos are from Google Images. It's my 3rd bottle to date and I'm sticking with Etude due to 2 things: Saner Price and Color Intensity. Both are present with these products. While there are countless options on beauty counters - these goodies fit my needs perfectly so I'm staying. 


Tip from Jolly and the pleasant saleslady (above): If I can't "tightline" my eyes - I can just fill in the uncovered gaps (there should be no visible skin between your black eyeliner and lashes). I can do this with the help of an eyeliner pencil. Tightlining is a technique where you apply your eyeliner on the very tip of your lashes. I find it uncomfortable plus I need more practice - so I'll resort with the next best thing. Eyeliner pencil to the rescue! Detailed review coming soon!

Photo Credit: http://www.keautystore.com

Lastly, I'm sure that you're all aware on who's the brand ambassador for Etude House. Yes! It's Sandara Park. She's a very good example of embracing one's individuality. Smooth skin ba kamo? Yung walang pores?! Pwes. Eto siya! :)


“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering
what other people think about you. 
In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, 
they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. 
What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, 
but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.” ― C. JoyBell C.

FIERCE. But. Very. Well. Said. -CMK
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig