Thursday 17 January 2013

SNEAK PEEK REVIEW: SOPHIA EYELASH ENHANCER BY VIRGINIA OLSEN

Part of my Saladbox - December package is the most talked about Sophia Eyelash Enhancer by Virginia Olsen. One glance and I was intrigued by its fuchsia and white packaging alongside the betty boop-ish eyelashes in the middle.

I immediately unboxed this beauty and read through the facts. Here's the promise from VO site (click HERE): 

By applying Sophia once every day you will achieve the beautiful eyelashes you have been dreaming of. As early as 8 weeks, you will begin to notice considerable changes in the length and thickness of your eyelashes. However, full results will be achieved within a 16-week period when you will experience full growth of your eyelashes. 
 
Upon reaching the 16th week you may decrease the frequency of application desired. 2-3 times a week thereafter is recommended but you can still continue to use it daily if so desired. Please note that if use is discontinued, lashes will go back to their original form before you started using the product.

I'm having a fair share of hesitation for reasons more than one but that Dora (yes, the Explorer) in me wants to give this a try. After all, a product worth Php 2,750 SHOULD deliver amazing results! 

Be with me as I record my lash improvements. First off, applying this product is like applying an eyeliner (only diff is it's transparent). I did have some reactions at first, like I feel that my eyes are a bit swollen (emphasis on the word BIT), but overall, it's tolerable and no major adverse reactions.

So far, here's the result after using the product for 8 days:



Photo was taken under normal lighting. No make-ups and eyeliners were applied.
Personally, I can see some improvements like the sparse lashes got longer and darker.
To conclude if it's yay or nay is still premature, but feel free to be with me 
as I travel my road to lush-ier lashes! Expect some follow up posts about Sophia. ☺-CMK

Allow me to leave with you this cute-sy quote:


You can like Virginia Olsen on Facebook HERE.
You may follow them on Twitter HERE.
Lastly, their website is available HERE.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig