Tuesday 17 September 2013

ME ME ME GLITTER ME UP DUAL ENDED EYELINER REVIEW

For once in my college life, I had a penchant for anything violet (or purple). So much that even my gel pens are screaming purple! I suddenly recall those days when I opened my Saladbox for August 2013. It includes this beauty to your left, among many other cute arsenals.

I do have a sticky feature, and for eyeliners, black is always a way to go. It's always been that way... until now. Let's go through some details:

PRODUCT: ME ME ME GLITTER ME UP DUAL ENDED EYELINER | Color: Purple | Price: Php 390
Size: 2 x 3 ml Available at: Saladbox (Click HERE)

CMK HAPPY THOUGHTS:
☺Buildable. Specially the solid one. I like the fact that you can even use it as an eye shadow on its own!
  
☺ Quirky. Admit it, it's not everyday that you get to know an eyeliner with a fresh color. Just as long as you won't wear this on a corporate job interview, I think you'll be fine.

☺Tip Applicator is awesome. I'm having a hard time applying a liquid eyeliner specially on my left eye, with this thing, I'd say the tip is fair. No obvious outliers, so that's yey.

☺Packaging. It's such a happy thought. With the silvers and reds going on. Plus, it's plastic so it's really light and compact.
 


 CMK WISHFUL THOUGHTS:
 ☻Glitter part is more of a water based solution, and I don't think it can make an impact on its own. Plus when fully dried, it feels like a glue. Hmm... but it's not really irritating, though it might take some time for one to get used to it.

☻It's so HARD to wipe out! I've been using Etude House Makeup Remover (review HERE). Even so, I had to rub the cotton swabs 4 to 5 times before the substance fades (virtually). Major effort when you're removing this thing.  

Here are some shots. It's not really that loud, don't you think? I'll wear this in the future. And notice naman please, hello to my freshly threaded brows! :)) Commown! Wave to Ms. Connie of Bench Fix Salon Greenbelt! -CMK

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love it's tip applicator. But honestly I don't want the color.. and the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig