Wednesday 10 September 2014

NYX MATTE LIPSTICK IN MLS 25 TEMPTRESS REVIEW

Lipsticks. Tell it to a girl and her heart will skip a beat! Nude shades are def on my top list and for months, I've been on the look out for a perfect matte nude lipstick. You know that shade that it's nude but it's wearable. I'm looking for that translucent, don't-mess-with-me color on your lip type of thing. Thanks to the power of internet, I discovered that NYX is now in the Philippines! I'm such a late bloomer, I know right! :D

I got this piece (Php 390) from SM Makati. Much lower compared to MAC but they are very comparable if you'll ask me. They have a matte, creamy and buttery variant. And don't even bother asking how many colors are in, because they are so many! From bright red to fuschia pink to nude ones, they all have it. This is a girl's wonderland :)

CMK HAPPY THOUGHTS
There's NYX at SM Makati and SM Mall of Asia. I fell in love with their matte collection in a jiffy. Geez! Every beauty blogger would rave on how pigmented Nyx colors are. It's long wearing and very much like MAC in so many ways. It glides perfectly on my lips and 2 swipes could last all day even after eating and drinking. Not to mention, price is super affordable. Compared to other drug store brands (like Revlon and Maybelline) NYX offer a superior quality with the same price range.


CMK WISHFUL THOUGHTS
Downside of this being pigmented is that it shows even a tiny chap on my lips. Better to moisturize first before applying the lippie. Another thing is that their packaging is so-so. Don't dare plop it to the floor or the lid might break o.O


Here's how the color looks like on my face. It made me look pale on camera but believe me, the color is much vivid in person!



Isn't it a wonder how a mere lipstick can change the overall look of your face? Thank GOD for makeups! PS: I noticed that braided hairdo's becoming an in-thing right now. Hmm.. -CMK
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig