Friday 26 October 2012

BELLE DE JOUR 2013 PLANNER : A CLOSER LOOK

CMK at Belle de Jour Event
I've been a Belle de Jour Planner user since 2009, and it's always been an exciting saga to open a newly acquired journal. Planner is not at all girly if you'll take a closer look. Sophisticated and classy - more like it if you'll ask me. We'll talk about that later.

BDJ Fair 2012 was held at SM Mall of Asia last October 12 (click HERE). Place was jam packed of glowing girls. The arena was dressed with a carnival flair. There's the rock climbing corner, picture and style booths and so many more. Not to mention they had a lot of invited celebrity speakers to grace the event.

Mother nature was cooperating that fine day, in fact it's one bit humid Sunday. Better than raining on BDJ parade. I managed to sneak in after attending to church (Our church is near MOA so it's pretty convenient) - and yes! I bought my 2013 BDJ planner @ Php 480 each. In fact, I bought 3 (for myself, Maya and Annie). So if you wonder what BDJ 2013 Planner looks like, feast your eyes on these:

This year Viviamo! is expanding their planner types. They have the leather and hard bound types. They keep the options of spring~ed and book bound side types to suit their user's preferences.

♣ The Facade. Unlike last year, Belle (as I fondly call the animated cover girl) is in a close up shot. Last year, she's wearing a fuchsia dress with a full body shot. Either shot - she's glamorous. The outside look is generally the same. Round edges, baby pink ribbon marker, transparent coupons bag, all in for 2013!


♣ BDJ Lifestyle Card. This was the first planner that I bought from the fair itself. I usually get mine from Powerbooks. I didn't know that if bought within the fair, you'll automatically get your Belle de Jour lifestyle card. Hitting 2 birds in 1 stone! Har har!



♣ The Inside. We wouldn't like it any other way but this. Their monthly articles, monthly period tracker, vacation templates are still there. Pastel colors all around. Very writer friendly feel. I like their short liners. 

Sample: INSTEAD OF THINKING WHAT COULD GO WRONG, I THINK OF WHAT CAN GO RIGHT.



♣ Coupons. Most of the past year's coupons are still included this year. My favorite discounts are from Havaianas, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf,  Ace Water Spa (haven't double checked this though) and so many more! As I've shared, if you'll compute all the discounts that you can get, the BDJ planner is technically free.



WISHFUL THOUGHT:
One thing I've missed though is their free notepads. If I recall correctly, they have free notepads the past years, I didn't see that now. But - since there are tons of colorful papers resting in my table, it's not that deal breaker. I just wish that they'll think of reviving that idea for a more value adding experience!


And you know what? From now on - I'll do my best to get my BDJ planner from a fair. Why? Because it's a great way to meet new friends! Let the next photo do the talking!


 Are you excited for 2013? You bet I am! -CMK

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© callmekristine | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig